Saturday, August 23, 2014

Emergence Virtual Solutions: Scam or No Scam? I gave ...

Virtual arise Solutions is a work of call center companies in the country, the strong opinions for and against inspired.

You will not find these companies at home on my list of work of business because I would not recommend it to my readers (although I have no personal experience with Arise). Some of their business practices - namely waiting for your call center agents repeatedly pay for training - it is something I recommend people to my articles on how to prevent fraud work at home. I say that as a rule, to avoid scams: Do not forget that you are paying jobs; You do not pay for the work.

I have created a list of six business pages of virtual call centers, none of which contain anywhere near the amount of investment that requires its agents. And so I think there are options out there for much less risky agents to bring virtual call center solutions home.

Although I have a lot of negative opinions about Arise Virtual Solutions, there are always people who are satisfied with Arise. If you worked for Arise, sharing your story.

Connect: Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment