Sunday, August 3, 2014

Putting children back critics

Honestly, the price of the pack instead of children (under $ 20), I did not expect to take more than one school year, but it took five years! At this time I was buying new backpacks every child in the cycle of years. This was partly because that's what I wanted my children, but because I am always looking for a bargain, and thus ended up with a cheap backpack that was not to last.

Unfortunately, the year I got my first purchase of backpacks Show children who just happen to buy one for my youngest son, who was at the time in the nursery. The other children had everything they had chosen the backpack in a big box store, and I paid more for it. Your Backpacks barely lasted the year.

What I have learned from this experience is that their two equally important to the children to buy backpack last elements: quality and long lasting appeal. For more tips on choosing a backpack.

Quality

It was not only the price of the backpack child has place me do not believe it would take; Material seemed fragile and thin. However, long-term, it makes no difference, its sustainability. Most of the time when an error backpack, couture, or more likely, zippers and padlocks. However, the fabric in the laundry, which has never happened with this backpack, fade. In the long term, the light quality of the fabric was an advantage, because it dries quickly, if it is washed and air dried.

As with zippers and padlocks they had for the duration. When we pulled out of the bag, is because my 8 year old son wanted a different style than it did when I was three. Sounds good to me!

The backpack is wide enough (measures 16.5 "HX 11.5" WX 6 "D) without great for a preschooler or toddler. University with many books and / or binder is probably not enough to find out. (For older children, see other high quality backpacks.) As for the available models, apparently these backpacks are for preschool and elementary children.

The padded shoulder was good, what is comfortable too. And the number of internal and external pockets were right. Too many things are lost! Too little: Everything is squeezed.

Called long-term

My daughter is no longer available, but it was basically a version of primary color camouflage. It was colorful and attractive, but it was not childish or too girly and. And I think that's a big reason I did not want to move to an earlier style. Backpack image is the version of "the guys we had. Backpacks full-screen mode rather children have this attractive classic designs. Characters No, but interest in the subject (eg sports, peace sign) designs or other patterns such as leopard or camouflage prints that long-term use.

Many current types of backpacks for children in the baby department store are cute animals faces. Children can choose from these models before you develop the backpack. (Note:. Such models are smaller (11.5 "HX 9.5" WX 3.5 "D) and for young children in preschool or intention) bags in full-screen mode, which I recommend, not too big for a preschool child , so I would to go to your baby, even for a preschooler. Often these children are large documents. their backpacks, rucksacks, falling crashed in young children

No comments:

Post a Comment